The Larksfield Place Health Care Center's committment to excellence resulted in ZERO deficiencies in the July 2012 state survey.
Medicare-certified skilled nursing care at the Larksfield Place Health Care Center is considered the region’s best. Not because we say so; because the care we give earns consistently high ratings from independent reviews. This dedication to being the best is supported by a pro-active approach with each person including:
- The most highly trained and experienced nurses, activity directors, and staff
- An Integrated Disciplinary Approach brings together the expertise of specialists to create each individualized health plan
- Personalized care as needed from occupational, physical and speech therapists; dietitians, and nutritionists
- Social workers and administrative staff to help residents make successful transitions
- Unique partnerships with area universities and nursing schools, including the University of Kansas School of Medicine, Wichita State University, and Wichita Area Technical College.
- Special menus to ensure proper nutrition--the same delicious cuisine served in the main dining areas, adapted for special diets
Our nurses stay with Larksfield Place because they love working with their patients. The patient’s families become the staff’s extended family. This caring environment creates a warm, homelike atmosphere.
Call (316) 858-3910 or contact us for more information.
Sales Office - For information or to schedule a tour
Main Number - For all other inquiries
Support Health Services - For family or friends
Assisted Living & Memory Support - For family or friends
Health Care Center - For family or friends